- Depth can be adjusted for many different types of screws and applications
- Once the target depth is reached, the auto-stop mechanism disengages the driver bit and stops the screw from driving further to prevent stripping the screw recess or damaging the deck board surface
- Free-spinning stop collar with protective o-ring prevents damage to work surface
- Works with Torx and Phillips bits
- Includes (1) T-20 bit in the tool, (2) T-20 bits, (1) T-25 and (1) #2 PH
- Standard drills are recommended for use with Smart-Bit Depth Setter
- For decking or drywall
- Note: Standard drills are recommended for use with the Pro Plug PVC Tool and Smart Bit Depth Setter.
- Impact drivers may not set the screw to the correct depth.
Once target depth is reached, the Auto-Stop™ mechanism inside the tool disengages the driver bit and stops the screw from driving further – without stripping the screw recess.
Secures the depth setting of the tool for consistent screw depth, every time.
Depth can be adjusted for many different types and sizes of screws, and applications.
Free Spinning Stop Collar
The free spinning stop collar is fitted with a rubber O-ring to prevent damage to the work surface once the target depth is reached.
Works with Torx® and Phillips® Bits
Each tool includes one T-20 bit in the tool and four additional replacement bits: (2) T-20 bits, (1) T-25 and (1) #2 PH.